Sunday 1 May 2011

Sometimes its just hard work!!!



Not card making I hasten to add in case anyone thinks I'm fed up with it, but getting family who generally would rather buy a blue stripey supermarket to appreciate mine.

This afternoon I made one using the Stamping Up! Owl punch for the card Marathon. I was really pleased with it and showed my brother who generally does like what I make. He said he liked it but he couldnt read the writing. Is he really that short sighted I thought? Theres a greeting but thats pretty big, so I asked him what he meant. He pointed to the dictionary page I had used for part of the owl! Groan!

Dont forget its just a smidgeon less than 5 weeks to the card marathon.

:-)
ally

2 comments:

  1. glad you like the owl punch Ally I can't wait to see what you have done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaa! That's a real boy response...they take it so literally!

    ReplyDelete